Friday, April 27, 2012

Vision Board




So I was feeling a bit down, and since I had not much else to do, I decide to create a Vision Board. It doesn't look anywhere near as nice as my artwork, but it like it! I find that if I start thinking negative thoughts that I can go and read all the positive reminders to get my attitude back on track. What really surprised me is that it took so long to make- maybe 5-6 hours. Now, of course, I've got to get everything cut out, then organized into piles, then prioritize and arrange and rearrange, so maybe if I weren't so particular it would have gone a bit faster. Still, if you've got some time on your hands and some extra magazines you might enjoy this. Give it a try and see what wonderful things you can remind yourself about!

No comments:

Post a Comment